Read an anecdotal history of the Glenora Store and Cafe (page 44).
The Perfect Lunch Stop.
Located at “The Corners” of Glenora, Indian and Marshall Roads.
Mon-Sat 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mon-Sat 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
There are many fabulous reasons to visit or shop at our store…
- Everything is made freshly on the premises. Wheat-free options are available. We bake daily and all our products are available for sale in the store and you can eat in the cafe or in the garden
- Daily Fresh Soup, Sandwiches, Lunch Specials, Pizza Fridays
- Milk, snacks and other necessities
- Local products
- Quality handicrafts and local art cards
- Local eggs, beef, and other farm products in season
- A broad range of local products such as honey, herbal teas & ointments, linden flower cordial, locally roasted coffee, popcorn, sauces & spices, pasta, oatmeal, salt, shampoo, moisturizers, art cards, and dog treats
- We are the outlet for Glenora Farm products which make great gifts!
- And… we are a real gas station selling fuel products such as gas, diesel, and oil
Local Products for Local Customers
We believe it is important that a local corner store should not only serve local customers, but also local producers. Here are just a few local companies whose quality products we proudly offer:
- Vancouver Island Salt Company: A variety of salt flavours locally produced salt from Cowichan Bay
- Frederichs Honey: Creamed and clear honey & soaps, from Cedar
- Organic Fair: We carry their chocolate, spices and soda syrup too: from Cobble Hill
- Island Farms: We are happy to offer dairy products made from local dairies. Island Farms ice cream is as popular as ever. Sold in cones too!
- Rocket Food: instant oatmeal from the Cowichan Valley
- Cowichan Pasta Company: a variety of pasta products from Cowichan Bay
- Maple Leaf Kettle Corn: famous salty & sweet popcorn. Email mlkc [at] shaw [dot] ca
- Dad’s West Coast: sauces and spice mixes from the Cowichan Valley
- Earth Spirit Organics: shampoos, conditioners, sun moisturizers Cowichan Bay
- Peak’s Coffee: Cowichan Valley roasting company, many types from Duncan
If you would like to see your local product in The Glenora Store and Cafe contact us at 250-746-5313 or send us an email at GlenoraStore [at] glenorafarm [dot] org
Glenora Farm Products
We sell quality handicrafts made by the residents of Glenora Farm:
- Place mats, tea towels, baby blankets, scarves, bags, rugs, bath towels and other creative handwoven items from The Weavery next door
- Felted products made in the Felting Workshop include place mats, coasters, mobiles, balls and more
- Hand dipped candles come in a variety of colours and sizes
- Herbs grown in the herb garden are made into balms, salves, ointments and spice combinations
- Beef from the farm’s resident herd prepared in a variety of ways
Visit us at our own special Glenora Store and Cafe Facebook page…